Recipe: Garden Panna Cotta
Fouad Matin on Dec 6, 2021
2 min read • ––– views
Serves 10 portions
|Ponthier White Asparagus Purée||208g|
|Straus Whipping Cream||25g|
|Icelandic Sea Salt||4g|
|Peas, Blanched And Unshelled||70g|
|Pea Shell Vegetable Stock||150ml|
- Bring all the first half ingredients (Ponthier White Asparagus Purée208g, Unsalted Butter25g, Straus Whipping Cream25g, Icelandic Sea Salt4g, Peas, Blanched and Unshelled70g and Pea Shell Vegetable Stock150ml) apart from the gelatine up to a gentle simmer for 5 minutes. Blitz and pass the liquid through a strainer.
- Soak the Bronze Gelatine Leaf2g in cold water until soft. Whisk in the gelatine whilst the other ingredients are still warm.
- Pour a small amount into the bottom of each serving glass and store in the fridge until it’s fully set, at least an hour.
- Blend the Goats’ Cheese125g, Arbequina Olive Oil5ml, Straus Sour Cream63g and seasoning (Salt2g and White Pepper1g) in a blender or food processor. Pass the mixture through a fine sieve. Add Straus Whipping Cream63g and mix.
- Pour the mixture into an ISI Whip and screw one ISI cream charger, or 2 chargers if using 1L ISI Whip, and shake vigorously. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Release the goats’ cheese foam from the ISI whip and spoon some of the foam into each glass. Garnish with Pomegranate Arils5g, Endive1g, Pea Shoots, Picked & Washed7.5g and Edible Flowers, Poppy & Mustard Green0.5g.